Bijoux Image, Inc. DBA Joann She & Co., Ltd was established by fashion jewelry enthusiast Joann She. Our history roots back to 1987, when the first office was opened in Los Angeles, California. Today, JoAnn She & Co. is headquartered in New York City, in the heart of trendy Manhattan. Now we are looking for a Market Research Analyst whose responsibility includes:
- Collect information and data of competitors and analyze fashion jewelry’s pricing, sales, and target market areas to assist the company to determine its position in the marketplace;
- Gather and analyze data on both wholesaler and retailer’s needs and preferences in different fashion brands to identify influential factors in potential markets;
- Provide useful information, data, support and guidance to optimize the company’s market penetration and market share;
- Collect and analyze data on fashion trends, customer behaviors and competitors’ products in target markets to identify potential new products.
- Communicate with China suppliers and factories in new products development, sourcing and supply chain logistics;
- Provide information and proposals regarding trade show presentation, promotion, and pricing strategy of company’s products to management to formulate the company’s sales plans.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with all levels of management and staff;
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience interpreting raw data, identifying insights, and applying findings to a business setting;
- Bachelors or higher degree in Marketing, Finance, Business, Computer Science or related;
- Request fluent speaking, writing and reading skills of both Mandarin Chinese and English;
- Proficient Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills. Skills of Photoshop or other graphic editing software would be a plus.